As we said a few posts down, this list of candidates for supernintendo are decidedly unimpressive.
- Shon Barnes – former COPA hack, is the token outsider;
- Donna Rowling – we’re told she doesn’t have a single merit promotion in her background, so once again, the illusion of having someone competent inserted into the process;
- Angel Novalez – wounded in the line of duty, so he actually saw the street. Likely a wave at a bloc aldercreatures that this committee really really tried to find a qualified Hispanic;
- Migdalia Bulnes – multiple merit with few accomplishments on her record; Dark horse for first female super that groot didn’t get to do;
- Ernest Cato III – didn’t he retire? Multi-merit, rumored to be somewhat capable….and somewhat rah-rah for whatever politico needs him to be;
- Larry Snelling – another muti-merit whose testimony in Federal Court regarding Use of Force interpretations and instruction of same led to some very expensive verdicts.
As we said – unimpressive. A number of better candidates were overlooked and dismissed because Mayor BJ doesn’t need to be overshadowed this early in his tenure.