The antis have put together a nice graphic lamenting the pushback of gun owners against onerous rules and regulations infringing on our right to keep and bear arms.
It’s a nice, clear example of how we’re winning.
And the hateful leftists who eschew freedom don’t like it one bit!
Here are some “lowlights” from Mother Jones’ article.
Some particularly noteworthy laws:
- Bullets and booze: In Missouri, law-abiding citizens can carry a gun while intoxicated and even fire it if “acting in self-defense.”
- Child-safety lock off: In Kansas, permit holders can carry concealed weapons inside K-12 schools and at school-sponsored activities.
- Short arm of the law: In Utah, a person under felony indictment can buy a gun, and a person charged with a violent crime may be able to retain a concealed weapon permit. Nebraskans who’ve pled guilty to a violent crime can get a permit to carry a gun.
- Sweet Jesus! In Louisiana, permit holders can carry concealed weapons inside houses of worship.
- Without a trace: Virginia not only repealed a law requiring handgun vendors to submit sales records, but the state also ordered the destruction of all such previous records.