You’ve heard how they want to ban most modern firearms.
Well, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
It’s what gun-hating Democrats in New York State wanted before they passed their horrific gun ban on modern firearms in the middle of the night before anyone could read the final bill.
You can rest assured that you’ll see other proposals like those listed below in the future in New York and quite possibly other states as well.
- Confiscation of “assault weapons”
- Confiscation o ten round clips
- Statewide database for ALL Guns
- Continue to allow pistol permit holder’s information to be [released] to the public
- Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as “assault weapons”
- Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
- Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
- Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
- Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
- Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
- State issued pistol permits
- Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
- Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
- Mandatory locking of guns at home
- Fee for licensing, registering weapons
4 thoughts on “Behind the curtain: Here’s what gun banners want next”
What everyone seems to have missed in the N.Y. hoopla is that they have effectively banned the M-1 Garand. It ONLY WORKS WITH an eight round enbloc clip.
You can still have a Garand in NY….you just have to use en blocs that are made to hold either 5 rounds or 2 rounds, like used in CMP matches. But, obviously that’s not the point. BS that NYers are made to do this in the first place.
Same things they’ve always wanted and there will always be more. The answer is also the same as it’s always been – NO.
Comments are closed.