The weather’s going to be wet and rainy, but if you’ve got a copy of Shakedown: Exposing the real Jesse Jackson, you’ll have an opportunity to ask Jesse Jackson – the master race baiter – to autograph the cover at Chuck’s Guns in Riverdale (near Chicago) on Saturday.
Jackson won’t be there to buy a gun or shoot in the range, but instead he’ll be there to conduct some sort of “pray in” to solve America’s criminal violence problem.
We think he would be better off praying for an end to cancer if his idea of a solution is to disarm the good guys.
ISRA is urging its members to show up to provide an alternative voice to Jesse Jackson’s shrill voice.
Suggestion: Make some homemade signs.
HEY JESSE, GO VISIT YOUR SON IN PRISON
JAILBIRD’S DAD WANTS YOU DISARMED TOO
JESSE, ARE YOU SMOKING MEDICAL MARIJUANA?
And this one:
Legal note: As a counter-demonstrator, you will be able to lawfully carry your concealed carry piece.
CARRY YOUR GUN.
We’re sure it’ll make Jesse and crew feel much more comfortable!
The other question is: Will the Brady Campaign drive out for the event?
They’re desperate for some decent publicity.
Here’s the email ISRA sent out today, along with our comments.
GUN GRABBERS SEEK SHUT DOWN OF LOCAL GUN SHOPS
YOU NEED TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE RKBA ON SATURDAY MAY 9TH
If you live close-by, please stop out. It’ll be fun, especially if you get a chance to put Jesse on the spot by asking him to sign your copy of “Shakedown“.
A coalition of gun grabbers including Sarah Brady’s Handgun Control Inc., the Bloomberg Moms, and militant priest Michael Pfleger are intensifying their efforts to shut down lawful firearm retailers and abolish civilian firearm ownership across the United States.
It seems like they never tire of trying to recreate past tyrannies. You would think they were getting paid to do this, huh?
The gun-grabbers plan to launch this latest campaign against your rights on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at Chuck’s Gun Shop, 14310 S Indiana Ave, Riverdale, IL.
May God send them a thunderstorm or two.
It is very important that we get a maximum turn out of gun owners to be on hand to support Chuck’s and the right to keep and bear arms. So, please try to be at Chuck’s to show you care about your rights. Saturday would also be a good time to help the shop out by making some sort of purchase. If you’ve never been to one of these events, you are in for a treat. You’ll get to see firsthand the tactics of the antigunners. You’ll witness just how low they are willing to stoop to undermine your constitutional rights. You’ll hear the lies, the fabricated statistics, and the hysterical claims about how private firearm ownership is dooming mankind. If Pfleger takes the stage you’ll certainly be entertained by his special brand of frothy-lipped lunacy. Few will forget Pfleger’s rant in front of Chucks several years ago when he called for the ISIS-style murders of gun shop owners and elected officials who support gun rights. Attendance at this event is a must for anyone who loves freedom. You cannot appreciate liberty until you look those who would deny you liberty right in the eye.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOUR GUN RIGHTS:
1. Come to Chuck’s Gun Shop, 14310 S Indiana Ave, Riverdale, IL, on Saturday, May 9, 2015. We would like to have our people there by 11:45 AM so that you will have room to park and to prepare for the morning’s activities. Be sure to wear iGOLD shirts or hats if you have them. Otherwise, any NRA or gun-related clothing would be fine. Please bring a friend or two – a major turnout of gun owners is needed.
2. Be sure to pass this alert along to your friends and family…tell them to come out for this event too.
3. Please post this alert to any and all Internet Blogs or Bulletin Boards to which you may belong. Do not limit postings to gun-related sites. Be sure to post to any boards or blogs where people who support the 2nd Amendment visit. We need maximum exposure!
Hope to see you Saturday!
4. Bring your camera. It’ll be a good time and there will be plenty of opportunities for good pictures.
5. Bring your CCW gun. Why? Because you can. And you can be assured Father “Snuffy” Pfleger’s bodyguards will have theirs.
6. Bring bullhorns. Why? Because they will try to shout over you with their bullhorns.
7. Bring your American flags.
It’ll be a good time.
Just like the last time we were up at Chuck’s.