The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range is now a a MUSLIM FREE ZONE.
I have reached this decision based on the following:
1) The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly) and (which all muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam. Read those verses of violence here.
2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims who are angry that I have studied their koran and have, over the past two years, been exposing the vileness of the Koran and its murderous directives.
3) * The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim
* the Boston bombings(by muslims)
* the Foot Hood mass shooting (by a muslim) that killed 13 people and injured over 30 people
* and the murder of 3000 innocent people (by muslims) on 9/11
This is more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of muslims to substantiate my position that muslims can and will follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.
4) Because the nature of my business involves firearms and shooting firearms in an enclosed environment, my patrons are not comfortable being around muslims who align themselves with a religion that clearly commands hate, murder, and violence against all non muslims. Therefore many of my patrons are uncomfortable around Muslims with guns.
(can you blame them?)
We originally found this at Facebook yesterday, but it looks like it’s growing legs, so we’re bringing it to you.
My personal (John Boch) take: It’s her business and if she wants to ban certain religious, ethnic or whatever classes of people, it’s up to her. At the same time, I think her stance is a bigoted as most muslims aren’t terrorists or would-be terrorists.
While islamic terrorism is a global concern, looking askance at your neighbor merely because they practice another religion seems to epitomize religious prejudice and bigotry – until and unless you know a given muslim has sympathies towards radical islam.
Get out the popcorn. I predict this may be in the mainstream media in the coming days.